XL16i HEAT PUMP
The Trane XL-16i Series Heat Pump was designed with performance in mind.
These units offer comfort, energy conservation and dependability for single, multi-family and light commercial applications.
- Climatuff scroll compressor
- Cooling Efficiency up to 17.0 SEER
- Heating Efficiency up to 9.2 SEER
- All aluminum Spine Fin coil
- WeatherGuard II top shields unit
- WeatherGuard fasteners
- Quick-Sess cabinet, service access and refrigerant connections with full coil protection
- DuraTuff base, fast complete drain, weather proof
- Comfort-R mode approved
- ComfortLink II system, only two wire control connection
- Glossy corrosion resistant finish
- Internal compressor high/low pressure & temperature protection
- Liquid line filter-drier
- Tarpaulin gray cabinet with anthracite gray top
- Low sound with advanced fan system and compressor sound insulator
- High pressure switch
- XL Seacoast shield
- Service valve cover
- R-410A refrigerant
- S.E.E.T. design testing
- 100% line run test
- Low ambient cooling to 55°F as shipped
XL18i HEAT PUMP
The XL18i home heat pump’s SEER rating of up to 18.00 and HSPF of 9.50 make it an energy-efficient choice for home comfort.
The two-stage heat pump and cooling system meets any outdoor climate conditions and prevents interior temperature swings.
DURABLE AND ECONOMICAL
Increased efficiency may substantially lower your home cooling costs. Materials for all two-stage compressor heat pump components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and durability.
CLEANER, HEALTHIER AIR
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your heating system pump for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
*Info courtesy of Trane.com